So there are a lot of things I need to update everyone on. So lets start.
1. Sean switched from OT Aquatic Therapy to PT Aquatic Therapy
2. His PT is thinking his POLLYWOG'S are not doing the trick anymore and we may need to do a night brace, a DAFO, or a jump start brace. We go next Thursday to the clinic to decide and try things on. So for those of you who have these please help. His right foot, ankle, and hamstring are REALLY REALLY TIGHT and he is FALLING A LOT
3. I am going to DC for Lobby Day on the Hill with American Heart and Stroke Association in 5 days and I can not wait
4. I am going to an all night BINGO game with my mom, cousin, and aunt this weekend.
5. Sean is doing very well with PT. He has gone over a 100 times and has really only wet a few times. He is telling me he has to go and he is going poopy on the potty to!
6. I make top loin pork roast and cheesy potatoes tonight and SEAN actually ate it and it was ACTUALLY good, I never made it before. I seasoned it with Garlic and Parmesan.
7. I reorganized my pantry and some other kitchen cabinets today and now I can actually find things:)
8. Sean is now only drinking out of a big boy cup no more sippy cup, no lid, just a cup
9. Sean decided he no longer needs naps. I love the extra time with him, but he is not ready to give them up. He is so crabby if he doesn't nap.
10. Patrick and I celebrated our anniversary last week but still need to make a date night and go out for dinner.
11. I need a new book to ready any suggestions I just finished the Twilight set
12. I order a new desk and chair today with my transition bridge American express card from Allstate today
13. I hate behavioral interviews
14. What is a behavioral interview question you have been asked. Let me know all the ones you know. Thanks