Monday, November 16, 2009

Fevers suck maybe H1N1

So I got home from work on Saturday night, changed out of my scrubs, and went to go give Sean a kiss, and he said "hi mommy I missed you" (at 11:30 PM) mind you he was put to bed around 7:30.

He was burning up so I took his temperature it was 103.1. Gave him some Tylenol and water. He fell asleep pretty quickly.

Yesterday all day he had a fever and the meds would make it drop and then come right back up. I worked again last night got home around 11:30 PM and he was awake and awake all night he just fell asleep for me around 7:00 AM this morning.

It is going to be a long day and I can not wait to call the ped when they open. He has a fever, running nose, cough, and not himself something is going on, I just hope it is a cold and not the actual swine flu!

Still no seizure study results either hopefully I will get those today too.

2 comments:

jag said...

OH NO! I hope he's well soon. Poor guy.

Live to love and laugh said...

Poor baby. Fevers are no fun. Hope he is feeling better soon.

Powered By Blogger