Well we have been super busy lately and I feel I have so much to catch up so I am going to talk about 10 different things that are new.
1. Neuro visit yesterday went pretty well. He thinks Sean has sensory integration (sp) issues and we are going to start DT to help with behavioral and social skills. Cognitively he is ahead of where he should be:) So my little guy is VERY SMART:)
2. Sean can count to 3 in Spanish uno dos tres not only is he smart but bilingual. He counted the three little bears in Good Night Moon
3. We got to meet Sarah and Avery and Amanda and Leah this past Sunday. They are both so cute and amazing. We got to meet the daddies too.
Avery, Leah, and Sean at the stroke picnic
5. Sean jumped and played hopscotch tonight
6. We went and spent the day out with Thomas not to long ago and Sean loved it. He got to ride on the Thomas train and get a PERCY and THOMAS tattoo
7. Sean's favorite book right now is From Head to Toe and acting out all of the actions
8. Sean was so tired tonight he was falling asleep during dinner but still wanted to play with Thomas instead of going to sleep.
9. Sean is finally warming up to Vitus and interacting with him better
10. My body hurts from working out the last couple of days. So at least I know I used some new muscles:)
Sean decided to give Avery a hug