Friday, December 25, 2009

Happy Holidays!

Sorry no blogging lately we have been super busy especially with the last two weeks since Sean has been home from school. I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and hope everyone has a Happy New Year too!

Christmas morning




Some cute pics!





Visiting Santa!


Making our first SNOWMAN:)



Sledding in the snow for the first time!



Chocolate covered pretzels that I made!



Decorating his room and tree


Making cookies for Santa and friends



Decorating a gingerbread house



Making ornaments with paint and patience:) It is his hand and I made each finger into a snowman.

3 comments:

jag said...

Happy holidays to you! Sean looks so excited! Pretzels look awesome and I'm pretty sure I spotted hungry hungry hippos! That happens to be a FAVORITE game of mine! Good times!

Christine said...

Awesome ornaments!! What a great idea.Happy New Years to you and your family :)

Chele said...

Happy New Year Erin!

I loved all the pics! Wow, you guys were really busy. I agree those ornaments are so very cute!

Best wishes that the new year will be very good to you and your family.

Powered By Blogger