Saturday, May 15, 2010

I can not believe I am 17 weeks already

Wow has time flown by I can not believe I am 17 weeks already. It is crazy how fast this is going:) The only thing going slow is waiting to go to the high risk peri and know that things are okay and we are having a healthy baby and if the baby is a boy or girl. Only 17 days to go!!!!

I go to my regular OB this week and will be starting the progesterone 17 P shots. I am sure that will be lots of fun, but whatever will hopefully help keep the baby in longer I am game for.

I have not gained any weight as of yet I am still down 8 lbs..... I know the weight will be coming though:)

I am feeling flutters all of the time and I have felt two kicks so far which is nice and reassuring.

Until next time the count down continues............................

2 comments:

jag said...

So exciting! The shots aren't too bad, once you figure out the best spot. My mom got that job when I was pregnant. She was actually better at it than the nurses once I was hospitalized! The trick is, don't rush it - that stuff is super thick and takes a sec to absorb.

Erin said...

Thanks so much. I get my first one a week from today. I am nervous because I know it is GOING to hurt. But anything that will hopefully keep the baby in as long as possible is worth it.