So I have a lot to update on, sorry I have not blogged in awhile.
1. I got laid off this past week. I can not believe it, my entire team got laid off. So I am now looking for a new job please pray I can find one and soon. The way it was handled was not nice, or professional (but more on that later)
2. Please pray Patrick does not lose his job too. We both worked for the same company and he was told last week he was "safe for the week".
3. I am having surgery this Tuesday, a couple of weeks ago I was in the ER and was told I had a cyst on my ovary and a kidney stone. Well the kidney stone is gone but my cyst has gotten double it size. They are suppose to get smaller (I just ended my cycle)
Now it is to big for it go away on its own, the doc is hoping to do this laparoscopy but may have to open my c-section scar because of scar tissue. Please pray he can do it the non invasive way.
4. I got invited to go to DC for Lobby Day with the American Heart/Stroke Association so Obama HERE I COME! I can not wait!
5. I am now a steering member of the SSEEO for pediatric stroke through my local hospital and AHA/ASA so I am excited about that too.
Please keep us in your prayers that my surgery goes well, Sean adjusts to his mommy being home for a little while (which I am looking forward to as well), that Patrick is safe in his job and I can find something soon. So if you know anyone hiring please tell me!
Thanks and more to come after my surgery!