Monday, June 1, 2009

Potty Update and Beach Ball Sprinkler Fun


Day 6 Thursday went accident free

Day 7 Friday went accident free

Day 8 Saturday went pee and poop in his big boy underwear at the same time (daddy was watching him while I was in the shower) He tried to get in the bathroom I was in

Day 9 Sunday went accident free

Day 10 Monday today he had an accident on the bus today but besides that he has done really well.

I am so glad we kept up with it

I was hesitant on the beach ball sprinkler but he went all at it and loved it. He wouldn't run in his grass with out his shoes but I will take one sensory step in the right direction at a time!

4 comments:

Amanda said...

He's doing great with the potty training! Keep up the good work, both of you! :)

That sprinkler looks like a blast!!

Chele said...

His potty training is going well. I loved those pics! You can tell Sean is having a blast.

Ándrea said...

Love the sprinkler! Looks like fun. Yay for Sean doing so well potty training! It's such a relief once it's done :)

Jo said...

Yay Sean! It sounds like he's doing great with the potty training. The sprinkler looks like so much fun. Funny, Daniel loves feeling sand, rocks, grass, etc. on his bare feet. I think it's a sensory issue, but kind of the opposite of Sean's. His therapist and I think that because of his left - sided weakness, he seeks out extra sensory input. Personally, I'm with Sean - I hate the feeling of grass on my feet!

Powered By Blogger