So there has been a lot going on with a lot of different aspects of my life. But just to name a few.
1. Sean and I have been enjoying the nice weather, while daddy is at work. We have been going to the park at the school close by. He rides his bike and I walk it is nice exercise that we can all use.
2. I planted tons of flowers this weekend. I planted them all along the front of our house. I dug up grass around a tree and planted more. I trimmed our evergreen trees/bushes. I still have a little more planting to do. When I am done I will post pictures.
3. Patrick, Sean, and I had ice cream cones last night because Sean ate cooked carrots. Gosh the things we can bribe ice cream and kids with
4. I am exhausted after along weekend of working around the house (the outside of the house that is)
5. I am exhausted just thinking about the inside of the house. Once I clean it is only a matter of a few minutes before it is dirty again.
6. Sean has two weeks left of school and than has one week off and we start summer school.
7. Sean is refusing to take naps but is Mr. Crabby Pants
8. I had a job interview today that I hope I get but there is only 4 spots and over 25 applicants. We shall see.
9. I took tons of pictures of Sean yesterday playing in the sand box which he loves to play in now, if I could only get him to use his right hand in the sand. Any suggestions?
10. Seans fav. song is the Old Man is Snoring for this week LOL
11. Sean is going potty on the potty all day now but doesn't always remind us he has to go when he has big boy pants on. We are getting there though!