Saturday, May 2, 2009

Pediatric Stroke Awareness Day

Happy post 100! Heres to another 100!

So today is Pediatric Stroke Awareness Day so please spread the word.

Sean and I wore our Big Steps for Baby Stroke tshirts all around today from therapy to all of our stops in and between.

I have also created a new blog for Pediatric Stroke Survivors and I am going to let people write there stories because knowledge is power.

If you are interested in learning more about pediatric stroke please visit the links to the right. There is a lot of pediatric stroke survivors.

In fact 1 in every 4000 babies suffer a stroke each year and I really think it is even more than that. That is just what we are being told.

So if you could please blog about pediatric stroke awareness day, facebook, myspace or just tell one person that would help us out a lot.

Thanks for sticking with me on my first 100 posts here is to another 100. I will post something special about today soon. I just can't upload right now Patrick is setting up our new desk and my camera hook up is some where in the mix. I will post it later tonight so check back soon!

Erin

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi,

This is the assistant editor for Hospital.com which is a medical publication offering hospital news, information and reviews. We also cover a wide variety of medical issues, one of which being Children's Health and the importance of choosing the right hospital. You will notice articles on this topic under Children's tab. If possible I would like Hospital.com to be included within your blog roll, offering our information as a resource to your readers. Please let me know if this addition can be made.

Please email me back with your URL in subject line to take a step ahead and to avoid spam.

Thank you
Mary Miller,
may.hospital.com@gmail.com

sildenafil citrate said...

This message shall command Pediatric stroke
my family knows about this issue thanks

Powered By Blogger